JN Cylinder(reversible-pin cylinder)
- Enormous number of key combination
Twenty-one pins-eleven four-level horizontal pins arranged
in two rows, and ten two-level diagonal pins arranged in
two rows-give this lock 17.2 billion possible number of key
- User-friendly cylinder
Because keys are reversible, it is never necessary to flip a key before inserting it. Also, entirely concave keyways make it easy to insert the key even when it’s dark.
- Superior durability
All tumblers are made of stainless steel and are, therefore, highly wear-resistant and durable. This cylinder can be safely used even for common entryways, which have a high frequency of use.
- Exceptionally difficult to pick
High-precision diagonal pins make this cylinder exceptionally
difficult to pick.
- Perfect for use in hotels
Because their keys are difficult to duplicate, this cylinder provides high security even when used in places like hotels.
- Available keying systems
● Master-keying system
● Grand master-keying system
● Great-grand-master-keying system
● Multi-master-keying system
● Common keying system
● Keyed-alike system
● Construction keying system
● Double-construction keying system
● Display keying, emergency keying system
- As shown in Fig. 1, without the key inserted, pins are
pushed through the cylinder body and cylinder plug by
springs, making it impossible to turn the cylinder plug.
- When a standard change key is inserted, the pins are
pushed out to line up with the shear line and it is possible
to turn the cylinder plug.