- Shallow drilling depth enables easy drilling of the door and frame.
- Three-way adjustment feature enables fine adjustment up, down, left, right, forward and back.
- The hinge can be divided between
the door and frame and the door can be
temporarily fastened to the frame, making it easy to hang the door.
- The structure is designed to prevent the door from sagging.
- Screw covers can be purchased separately in the event that the original
covers are broken or lost. Contact us for details.
- Read all remarks on handling thoroughly before use.
- When using with a door damper and/or closer, select the LAPCON LDD-S Door Damper, LAPCON LDD-V Door Damper and/or LAPCON LDC-N2 Closer.
- Select a door weight within a range satisfying the conditions of both the hinge and the door damper and/or closer.
- Some closers may cause the door to move awkwardly or not close fully. Test the product before purchase.
- When using a closer with a stopper, be sure to use a door stopper too (floor mounting type, wall mounting type, etc.). Install the door stopper in a position
further forward than the stopper of the closer, and between the centre and end of the door.
- Size 5 x 25 cross-recessed flat head tapping screws (stainless steel)
(8 screws per hinge)
- Nominal size 4 hex bar spanner