- Ideal solution for counter flaps at bars, restaurants, and reception counters.
- Smooth and soft close movement near closing radius prevents flaps from
slamming. Damper function works even if the flap is only opened slightly.
- Lift-assist mechanism with light opening.
- Stops flap at 95° opening with stopper.
- Suitable for flap thickness of 15 – 40 mm.
- Can be attached to already installed counters without extra processing.
- Installation position can be easily determined with the supplied template.
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Make sure to have sufficient hinge strength and board material strength at the side from which the flap is suspended (rotates).
- Cannot use more than two sets on a single flap.
- While open, the flap is not held firmly in position.
- Use a single axis hinge on the suspended (rotating) side of the flap. Another possibility is to use the R series
concealed hinges for combined use.
- Do not use kitchen concealed hinges.
- Closed flap will not be held in place with this product alone. Please install some type of catch on the side of the flap that lifts up.
- Do not use more force than is necessary to open or close the flap.
- Ensure that the distance from mounting surface of damper unit and stopper to flap surface is 15 – 40 mm (see drawing).
- Be careful not to get fingers caught between arm unit and damper unit.
- Do not use in combination with spacer LAD-DP (for thick door) and bracket for back mount LAD-BKT (for horizontal installation).
- Binding head tapping screw 4 × 16
- Template for positioning
SOFT-CLOSE/LIFT-ASSIST/WITH STOPPER/EASY POST