- For downward-opening flap doors.
- Built-in damper causes flap to open gently near fully open radius.
- SDS-C100 has a built-in catch to hold the door in a closed position.
- SDS-100 does not have a catch and needs to have one installed
- With 1 stay
Torque = 3.43 – 4.9 N·m (35 – 50 kgf·cm)
- With 2 stays, the torque will be doubled.
- Mounting plate SDS-A
Countersunk head tapping screw 3.5×14
- Face plate for glass doors SDS-50G
SDS Face Plate (Sold Separately)
INSTALLATION (OPENING ANGLE 90°)