- Rollers assure smooth operation even with heavy curtains.
- Manual, cord draw and motor operation are possible.
- Can also be used for skylights, curved rails, IV bottles and picture rails.
Using the Overlap MG Carrier for Hand provides better light shielding.
- Smooth opening and closing
with grooves for rollers and
Motor operation using a curtain
motor is another choice.
- Extremely convenient for use with wide curtains or curtains located in high positions, and for opening and closing heavy curtains.
Useful as picture rail.
A wide range of IV rail parts are available.
- The Roller is designed to automatically lock with the weight of an IV bottle and to effectively reduce noise.
A wide range of cord-draw parts for Curved, Skylight and Overlap Rails are available.
As well as a regular cord draw, cord draws with special specifications can also be installed without any difficulty. Convenient cord-draw parts kits are also available.
- Cord Draw Parts Kit for Curved Rail
- Cord Draw Parts Kit for Skylight
*Supertrac Rail, Roller and Traverse Cord (3.5 mm/138″) are not included.
- Cord Draw Parts Kit for Overlap Rail
*Supertrac Rail, Roller, Traverse Cord (3.5 mm/ 138″), Tension Pulley and installation screws are not included
For Curved Rail
Cord Draw Parts Kit for Curved Rail
Cord Draw Parts Kit for Skylight
Sewing Method for Skylight Curtains
- French seams to insert pipes should be 20–25 mm (.79″–.98″).
- Intervals between rollers should be of equal width and over 500 mm (20″) except for Skylight Master Rollers
- Curtain width is the same size
(Width + 60 mm/2.4″) as the pipe.